If you’re looking to change the old headlights of your car or you probably have an already damaged headlight and need to replace them with the crystal clear LED headlights – we’ll be guiding you on how to choose the most suitable led headlights for your car.
Why Should You Buy LED Headlights?
The first full-LED headlamps revolutionized vehicle lighting by offering many advantages over regular light bulbs including virtually daylight-white brightness, faster reaction time, low energy consumption and long operating life.
More so, the use of LED technology has given designers the opportunity to create an iconic look that is unmistakable and a unique style that is visible day or night, in fair weather or harsh conditions.
There are different reasons why you should buy LED headlights
1. Style: If you turn the clock and have a look at the cars five years back, you will learn that the automobile manufacturers were using the LED headlights just to make their cars dazzling enough to grab the attention of the media. But now LEDs have become a fashion and most of the car makers are using this technology. LEDs have become a very common and unavoidable thing in premium luxury vehicles. They are brighter than bulbs and more durable. LEDs have many colors but mostly you will find them in white and red. According to a survey, more than 65 percent of consumers love to spend their money on LEDs for their benefits over other headlights.
2. Daytime running: Whatever the daytime light conditions, the use of LED daytime running lights ensures that a vehicle is seen quickly by other road users.
In fog, wind and all weather conditions, experts recommend switching on the dipped-beam headlights during the day or the use of any additional daytime running lights as a reliable solution to this problem.
If desired, automatic activation or deactivation is available so that when the light and rain sensor of a modern luxury vehicle activates the dipped-beam headlights, the daytime running lights are switched off.
As an added benefit to being seen quickly by other road users regardless of daytime light conditions, these special daytime running lights consume less energy than normal dipped-beam headlights. This also reduces fuel consumption while extending the dipped headlights’ working life.
3. Endlessly efficient: LEDs are four times as efficient as halogen bulbs requiring less energy from the vehicle’s alternator to replenish. Not only does this save fuel, but significantly cuts down on carbon emissions. What’s more, is that LED headlight technology requires zero maintenance and designed for the life of the vehicle.
This incorporation of daytime running lights with LED light sources has now become standard for many luxury car models including sedans, coupes, and Sportback vehicles. The increased safety and efficiency which are the hallmarks of a luxury vehicle have benefited greatly from LED lighting technology.
Benefits of LED Headlights
Lighting is an essential part of your vehicle, especially for night-time driving. There are many types of lighting mechanism used for either cars, vans, SUVs, and trucks, but most common are the headlights and tail lights. Other lighting options such as LED light bar is used for additional lighting especially when off-road.
When driving on trails during night-time, additional lighting components for your truck is important. It is a great investment for your vehicle and a travel must-have when you’re going on a road trip. LED light bars have many benefits and come in different sizes from 4 inches to 50 inches or more. You can find an array of automotive lighting components in the market which are inexpensive yet long-lasting. It provides safety especially since most trails do not have light sources, unlike highways, do. You can also use the additional lighting components on your vehicle when camping.
Here’s a list of our top 3 LED headlights
1. AKARUI CREE LED HEADLIGHT BULBS
- EXTREMELY HIGH LED BRIGHTNESS -- Clear 6000K cool white light 4800 LMs each LED bulb. Total power of 9600 LMs, am exclusive 55W light output, which is about 260% brighter than the average light and does not have a glare.
- CREE XHP70 LED -- Made to last pretty much forever.
- HEAT SINK DESIGN -- Cold-Pressed Alumimum body with 15.000 RPM DUAL TurboCool fan. Twice as much force as generic LED.
- WATERPROOF EFFICIENT -- Shock-Proof and Waterproof protection with aviation aluminum as cooling system, fanless, noiseless, ensuring headlight bulbs excellent performance. Has a waterproof level of IP67. CanBUS Ready -- Work Great with any vehicle CPU that supports CanBUS.
- PLUG AND PLAY INSTALLATION -- Easy step-by-step plug and play installation and instructions. We offer "TWO YEAR" warranty and LIFETIME support.
This kit does a good job, The pricing is reasonable, powerful, and extremely bright. The kit is very easy to install if you are not really good with tools, it’s something you will be pleased about, Its durable and its resistance to shock and water. It is also designed to stay unruffled, which is one of the most significant things to look for in LED lights. Led light generates loads of heats, you need a high and very quality dedicated cooling system.
In this case, you get a cooling aluminum housing that eliminates the need for complicated, noisy fans.
We also notice that the installation optimization has its limits. While the company did do what they could to make it easy to install for the layman, some users may still struggle.
- Very bright
- Water Resistant
- Cooling Aluminum Housing
Some people may struggle to install these lights
2. EAGLE EYE LIGHTS EXTREME H4 LED HEADLIGHT BULBS
- THE PERFECTLY FOCUSED 9004/9007 LOW AND HIGH BEAM - Introducing the world's first fully adjustable LED lights for cars by Eagle Eyes. No More Blinding! Super Bright White 7200 LM - 6000k of the latest and most powerful phillips led chip technology. Luces led para autos
- INSTALLS EASILY AND STARTS INSTANTLY - Simple plug and play painless installation. (If you can remove the old bulb then you can install Eagle Eyes LED conversion kit!) Starts without waiting in any weather. Quick start system has only a .01 second delay.
- THE INTELLIGENT CAR LIGHT - For the first time ever an LED bulb with a unique side air outlet combined with a high speed turbo fan that provides INSTANT COOLING. Also includes the most advanced smart speed control cooling fan system that automatically adjust to effectively clear out heat and extend the life of the bulb.
- SHINE UP TO 3X BRIGHTER THAN STOCK BULBS OR YOUR MONEY BACK - Not only will you instantly be safer and look/feel better with Eagle Eyes Extreme NO BLINDING super bright white led bulbs. Backed by an industry leading 3 year warranty these lights were meant to last up to 50,000 hours (Never buy another bulb again).. Plus 2 BONUS accent bulbs that can fit many different position: Map Light, or Dome Light, or License Plate Light, or Trunk Light, or Courtesy Light, etc... (according to your car)
- THEY WORK IN THE MOST EXTREME CONDITIONS - 100% Extreme Waterproof design to work normal under rain or snow.(When you need it most) Lifespan up to 50,000 hours, that truly outshines! For Honda, Ford, Toyota, Chevy, Nissan, Dodge, Hyundai, Mazda, BMW, etc and fog lights. You WANT the best LED headlight bulbs, am I right? I see you nodding along. That's good. Because that means all you have to do now is to click the buy button, and you can have the NEWEST, SMARTEST AND MOST DURABLE LED available.
This LED light bulb by Eagle Eye truly has it all when it comes to value. There’s extremely no way we can miss recommending it to a the vehicle owners. Eagle eye bulb is very bright – it will reach up to 7200 Lumens. Its is 3 times brighter than your stock BULB. Its cooling is next level because the unit has a side air outlet but there’s also a turbo fan. Weather conditions do not matter as the light bulbs are waterproof. When it comes to lifespan, you can expect about 50,000 hours from these babies. But no need to worry about duration because the bulbs are backed by a 3-year warranty. Installation is easy as all you have to do is pretty much “plug and play”. You can even adjust the beam pattern by repositioning the alignment of the bulb (horizontal/vertical).
- Very bight
- Cools intelligently
- The caps may be a little flimsy
- Not the best value for money
3. BEAMTECH 9005 LED HEADLIGHT BULB
- 9005 led headlight bulb, Newest Korean CSP LED chips (Double-sided) Producing 8000 lumens output, Super bright with output 4000lm per light for safety driving at night, 6500K xenon white color, far more than the halogen lamp and HID lamp.
- Super long lifespan: > 30,000hrs, The power of each lamp only 25W, Waterproof driver and connectors level IP65.
- Lamp low heat: far less than halogen lamp and HID lights, greatly prolongs the service life of lamps and lanterns.
- Health and safety: no high voltage and large current startup, no circuit interference and electromagnetic radiation, No fan, driver smaller, installation easier, plug and play.
- Good light beam pattern: with a narrow strip light of light emitting surface, close to the halogen design, rather than other products circular surface emitting.
These LED headlights are not only wallet-friendly but also a great deal. They have the newest double-sided Korean CSP LED chips and are so bright that nothing will be able to surprise you when you drive at night. With an output of 4000lm per light, your safety is guaranteed.
They are also waterproof, so if it looks like it’s going to rain cat and dogs, you still can go out with your car. Now the headlight structure of every vehicle is different so you may encounter some problems when installing but it’s mostly “plug and play”, so you should not be worried. With this product, you get 30 000 hours of 6500K xenon white-colored light.
The power of each bulb is 25W so there is no high voltage, with low heat.
- Low heat
- They are not wallet friendly
Changing your stock or your halogen lamps into LED bulbs will be one of the best ideas you have had for your car. Suspending your stock or halogen lamps with LED bulbs will be one of the best ideas you have had for your car. The best LED lights consume less power and will allow your battery to run longer. LEDs are also more powerful than halogen lamps. Even the weakest LED light is even more visible and can illuminate longer ranges than halogen ones.
In order to know which lighting system to choose, be sure to read our review of LED headlights that we have prepared and focused on the best-selling models on the market.